This news letter includes: Should I wrestle in College, and Rankings #1 Class B ND, Coaches poll #1 Class A North Dakota and Returning points for SD Class A and B. Hopefully the SD rankings will be in the next Newsletter.
· Caden Moore tallied the first live action victory for the Wolves in the dual, defeating Kellen Schauer in a 3-2 decision; his win tied the match at 9-9 after two loss for NSU at 125 and 141 pounds and a forfeit victory at 133
· James Burks and Billy Holtan kept the winning ways rolling through the next two weights giving Northern State a 16-9 lead
· Burks defeated Bret Wilson in a 7-5 decision, while Holtan downed Alex Skaare in a 12-5 major decision in his first dual appearance of the year
· Concordia Moorhead answered back with a victory at 174 pounds, however Marcus Placide lengthened the NSU lead defeating Ayden Friese in a 14-2 major decision
· The Cobbers did not lay down easily notching a decision victory at 197 pounds, leaving the Wolves with just a 5-point lead
· Caleb Lefferdink however sealed the dual win for NSU, handily defeating Austin Ratliff in a 13-3 major decision