Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2024 Middle School State Wrestling Championships

2024 Middle School State Wrestling Championships will once again be held in Pierre this year, however due to scheduling conflicts the date has been moved to Sunday February 18th.  The flyer has been attached below.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Registration is now OPEN!!

It will close Friday, February 9th at 5 PM -
OR -
when the maximum available slots has been reached.

Satellite weigh-ins are recommended and encouraged. Please see flyer for requirements.

https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=810051132

There are over 100 wrestlers already registered!

Reminder: SDHSAA High School Wrestling Region participants are NOT eligible to register for this tournament per SD MS State Tournament committee. (see flyer for details)

Thank you for your support for this tournament since 2017.

Now that registration is closed, can we see which weight classes will be in session 1 and 2?  Thinking about whether we need lodging or not...

Thank you.

Session 1 '8am to aprox. 1:30pm-2:00pm'

Session 2 'immediately following the completion of session 1'

All Girls Divisions

lace em up has reacted to this post.
lace em up

I understand we have a cut off at a certain number of wrestlers.

I can also understand that if we have full brackets and someone wants in after they meet the cut off number, not adding to an already full 32 man bracket.

But what about the brackets that have only 4 or 5 in them.  What can it hurt to throw them in and try and get more kids and competition.

Can it really take that much more time?  Maybe there is not enough room at this facility, but its already broken up into halves.

Just a thought, I know of several kids that wanted in but couldn't because of the cut off.

On site weight ins are Saturday evening from 5pm-7pm at T.F. Riggs HS in Pierre (1010 E Broadway Ave, Pierre, SD)

I have also attached a copy of the off site weigh in form.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar