Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Class A&B Bracket Seeding

The Coaches arguing session for wrong seeding has been done for over 2 hours and still nothing posted on track wrestling.

If there are that many mistakes that the enter button cannot be pushed after the arguing, maybe the state should use the ratings that come out weekly by the rating groups.

Other than some misspelled names no much negative to say how its done all season.

TigerPride and Clearly have reacted to this post.
TigerPrideClearly

Using the rating groups in the A’s is a horrible idea.

MadInvite has reacted to this post.
MadInvite

No offense to the ratings group....but they aren't......good?

All Knowing 2.0 has reacted to this post.
All Knowing 2.0
Quote from 3moves on February 20, 2023, 5:10 pm

No offense to the ratings group....but they aren't......good?

I feel like the rankings/ratings were pretty well in line. Maybe you'd get a kid off a spot or two but in general they're pretty darn close.

We'll see some upsets at state like always but that's not something that can be predicted with any accuracy. They go off of past matches, mostly head to head, so its a good barometer

Josh Chapman and ac3217 have reacted to this post.
Josh Chapmanac3217

One thing I like about the ratings group is they don't let emotion dictate the rankings unlike most of the people that have problems with them.  There is a message portion to this up on your profile where you can ask them specific questions on why they did what they did.  They will tell you exactly who beat who, the commons involved and when they wrestled.  Give it a try, much easier than keeping track of every dual, tournament in state and out and then figure who beat who!

I think they do a pretty good job, but track is here to stay!   I heard there was not one single change allowed, so I guess track IS perfect!

Viper, Josh Chapman and ac3217 have reacted to this post.
ViperJosh Chapmanac3217

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar