Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Dakota Grappler Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/dakotagrappler

I still have a goal of someday getting 1000 subscribers...  I am still way off...  but I ask people to subscribe... It would only help advance the reach of the channel and the abilities I would have to bring more content.  More abilities, and maybe be able to monetize the channel....  hmmm actually get paid for the ads Youtube puts on here and I get nothing for them...  Basically free content for youtube and pay them for ads put on there...

I just got this from YouTube emailed to me today!

That is almost 2000 hours of content viewed this past year with under 300 subscribers...  I was told by youtube that is almost impossible not to have enough subscribers yet... not sure how to answer that...  I will just keep bringing Wed. night Dakota Grappler Live content and more live duals and tourneys... maybe instead of streaming them through my website, I should require people to go over to YouTube and subscribe to see the content?  All the time streamed through my website did not even count towards that total....  I of coursse would still keep my content free...   let me know what you think...

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Here are some ideas... maybe bad...maybe good...lol...I don't know. Just throwing some stuff out there.

1.) I don't use facebook...I'm sure there are others like me. And I think that is where you often post the link to your YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays, so I'm not always aware of the link.  Sure, I could go to YouTube and search....but a thread with a direct link to the shows would be nice.  I think you should have thread on here with your current and upcoming YouTube shows.

2. ) As far as content and viewers around here....I know that there is more buzz/chatter when your shows feature h.s. wrestling vs college.  Maybe that's just me....and the fact that those that I associate with are more closely related to h.s wrestling. So my pick would be "more h.s content"

3.) I think a lot of people like it best when you get h.s coaches on your show.  I think those pull more viewers.  I think a nice addition would having h.s wrestlers on your show every now and again...if you can get any to agree.

Its tough nowadays.  There are about 4-6 solid forms of social media that wrestling content is on.... so to get commentary, chatter and banter  on a message board is tough.

Gone are the good old days when we had Static Revolt Lightning posting and keeping things lively .... and button pushers and arguing on the message board.  I think back...to maybe 2005-2007 when there were almost fist fights on Dakota Grappler message board. LOL.

Thank you.

My YouTube is bringing it up on my timeline to watch on Wednesdays.   Yes I think trying to have it more popular on YouTube will help the channel more.

tonight on Dakota Grappler Live

Shauna Kemp

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar