Please or Register to create posts and topics.

MCM MS/JV INV

McCOOK CENTRAL/MONTROSE MS/JV WRESTLING INV.

Coaches-

Well, the season is almost here, so I thought I would get this info to you now.  I hope all is well with all of you.  This letter is about our annual MS/JV Inv.   Again, this year 6th graders will be able to participate in the MS Division.  This year it will be held on Monday DEC 19TH at 5:00 pm in Salem.  Please email your line-ups to me by Friday DEC 16TH by Noon.  I will need their weight, ability, and grade.  Ability will be A-Experienced, B-Average, and C-New or below average. The cost is $25 per team  Please pay us by the day of the tourney.  The wrestlers will be put in four-person brackets and will wrestle everyone in that bracket. We will try to bracket girls together as much as possible.  Medals will be awarded after their bracket is complete.  Please fill out the bottom of this form and send back to me by email.

Thank you,

Coach Scott Andal

McCook Central-Montrose

421-1753(Cell)

425-2264(Work)

[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

____Yes, we will attend.  _____Number of wrestlers participating.

____No, we will not be able to attend this year.

Coaches Signature____________________________________________

School______________________________________________________

Updated

Coach Andal

McCOOK CENTRAL/MONTROSE MS/JV WRESTLING INV.

Coaches-

Well, the season is almost here, so I thought I would get this info to you now.  I hope all is well with all of you.  This letter is about our annual MS/JV Inv.   Again, this year 6th graders will be able to participate in the MS Division.  This year it will be held on Monday DEC 19TH at 5:00pm in Salem.  Please enter your line up by Friday DEC 16TH by Noon on this

https://forms.gle/aQuzhv8TQ99zjnUXA

The link is active in your email also.  I will need their weight, ability, and grade.  Ability will be A-Experienced, B-Average, and C-New or below average. The cost is $25 per team  Please pay us by the day of the tourney.  The wrestlers will be put in four person brackets and will wrestle everyone in that bracket. We will try to bracket girls together as much as possible.  Medals will be awarded after their bracket is complete.  Please fill out the bottom of this form and send back to me by email.

Thank you,

Coach Scott Andal

McCook Central-Montrose

421-1753(Cell)

425-2264(Work)

[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

____Yes, we will attend.  _____Number of wrestlers participating.

____No, we will not be able to attend this year.

Coaches Signature____________________________________________

School______________________________________________________

Reminder to get your wrestlers entered on google form for Monday's MS/JV Dec 19th Tourney at Salem.   Please enter them by Noon Friday, Dec 16th.  Link below  Info above in another post.

https://forms.gle/aQuzhv8TQ99zjnUXA

Thank you to all the teams who attended this year!  We had almost 400 Wrestlers from 27 different teams attend.  Started at 515 and ended at 805.  Thanks to all the volunteers who officiated and worked tables!

Coach Scott Andal

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar