Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Middle School Dual/Freshmen-Sophomore Qualifier

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

For the Redfield Qualifier you must pre register via email by Wednesday, March 1st at 10 pm. This will allow me to call those back Thursday and let them know that they are the only entrant in the weight class so they don't have to travel. If you are the only entrant I will call you Thursday and let you know you have the spot.  NO WALK INS ALLOWED.

AAU MS and Frosh/Soph Qualifier Locations

Below are the locations and times for the AAU MS and Frosh/Soph Teams.   We will be taking three MS (6-8) teams and 3 Frosh/Soph (9-10) teams.   HS Girls and JR team will be selected by coaches.     When you come to a location to wrestle off, please have the following documents ready to provide to the host if you win the wrestle-off:

-AAU Card

-Copy of birth Cert

-Copy of Report Card

-Deposit of $150- Non-Refundable

MS Weights:
75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 152, 160, 171, 189, 250

Frosh/Soph Weights:
98, 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220, 285

In both divisions, there will be a 2 LB allowance.   Must make weight at wrestle off.

Redfield March 3rd   111 E 5th Ave, Redfield, SD57469, South side entrance.

Check-in 3:30-4:15 up in the wrestling room.   Wrestling begins at 5:00

To register- Contact Doug Wright [email protected]     Entry deadline is Wed. March 1 at 10:00 PM CT

Additional Redfield Information.
If 2 entrants in a weight we will wrestle 1 time only.
If 3 or more entrants, it will be a bracket setup, NO round robin.
MS periods are 1 1/2 min
Fresh/Soph periods will be 2 min

MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR PAPERWORK AND DEPOSIT TO REDFIELD.

We will NOT be using trackwrestling.

Hermosa March 4th  11 4th St, Hermosa, SD 57744
Check-in: 12:30 MT
Wrestling will begin as soon as a mat opens up.  They will also be hosting districts that day.
To register- Contact Lance Pearson- [email protected]  or cell 605-390-2572

West Central March 10th   705 E 2nd St, Hartford, SD 57033
Check-in: 5:00   Wrestling starts at 6:00
To register- Contact Cole Grocott   [email protected]

Please read the information for Redfield.

Pre registration ONLY by Wednesday March 1st by 10pm. No walk in's allowed

If you are the only entrant I will call you on Thursday and let you know you have the spot and DO NOT have to travel to Redfield

Redfield registration has closed and I have notified wrestlers if they were the only 1 in the weight class and do not have to come to Redfield.

Ended up with 75 kids and will have roughly 50 matches.

Thanks

Please have all entries for the West Central qualifier emailed to me by 10:00 PM on Thursday the 9th so that I can get brackets ready and notify those that do not have a match,

Thanks!

Redfield's wrestle offs ran very smoothly, Stockton and his help did a great job.  Congratulations to all the winners.

Maryfrancesadams has reacted to this post.
Maryfrancesadams

Thanks to the hosts of the wrestle-offs for being flexible and putting on good events.  Will the lists of qualifiers be posted?

Muskie has reacted to this post.
Muskie

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar