Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SDPB State Streams

Any idea if SDPB is streaming this year? I don't see the video option on Trackwrestling or links on SDPB You-tube page.

I think they will be streaming on liveticket.tv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvqJFyUJni9PKqNUcoY_ndg

All matches for all classes will stream at sdpb.org/wrestling.

Kent Osborne has reacted to this post.
Kent Osborne

Here is SDPB's communication about live streams this year -

South Dakota Public Broadcasting prides itself on making all high School Activities accessible to our viewers at no charge. Because SDPB is the exclusive rights-holder to SDHSAA Wrestling Championships, individual matches will not be available through TrackWrestling or other sources. All matches for all classes will stream at SDPB.org/Wrestling. We understand that viewers may be slightly inconvenienced by this arrangement. Rest assured that SDPB is determined to providing the best, most comprehensive coverage of High School Wrestling and ALL SDHSAA Championship events free throughout the season. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

In addition to being streamed online, Individual championships will be televised Friday, 2/25 at 6pm Central, 5 Mountain. Team Dual championships will be televised on Saturday, 2/26 at *4pm Central, 3 Mountain. (​*This is one hour earlier than previously announced.)

3pointnearfall, interesting and All Knowing 2.0 have reacted to this post.
3pointnearfallinterestingAll Knowing 2.0

Is there a way to find out which match will be with which camera?

Anyone else having trouble with Mat 3 stream?

I'm so disappointed that the individual tournament wraps up on a Friday. It's such a bummer for people that have to work Friday. At least I'll be able to watch the finals tonight. I hope it gets switched back to showcasing the individual titles center stage on a Saturday night.

Will the individual championships be streamed as well or only televised?

Does anyone know if the recordings will be available?

Quote from interesting on February 27, 2022, 10:23 am

Does anyone know if the recordings will be available?

They are on YouTube under the SDPB channel!

Where can we find the SDPB commentated versions of the Championship Matches, and Dual Finals?

(Not the matside streamed versions which are already on YouTube.)

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar