Please or Register to create posts and topics.

South Dakota 22-23 Week 1 Girl Ratings

Attached are the week 1 Girl Rankings.  Bear with us as many girls have not wrestled yet and there are many new wrestlers - number of wrestlers are growing!!!  Good luck to all this coming week!!

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Viper, Clearly and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
ViperClearlyjklemmeClass B Rating Board

Give it a few weeks until wrestlers have met their decent plans.    I assume most of these girls will not be in these weight classes.

Why am I not seeing Peyton Hellman under a weight class (or did I miss it)   and only listed in the dynamite dozen.     She is easily top 3 female wrestlers in state and got beat in decision by teammate Rueb this weekend

Akane and LeeJay Templeton have reacted to this post.
AkaneLeeJay Templeton
Quote from Clearly on December 6, 2022, 9:34 am

Give it a few weeks until wrestlers have met their decent plans.    I assume most of these girls will not be in these weight classes.

Why am I not seeing Peyton Hellman under a weight class (or did I miss it)   and only listed in the dynamite dozen.     She is easily top 3 female wrestlers in state and got beat in decision by teammate Rueb this weekend

Typically the rankings only list 1 kid per school per weight because only one kid per school can wrestle at the state championships, so if a teammate beat her out in open competition then they will rank the teammate. If she comes back and beats her or takes the top varsity spot for the school then you very well may see her on the rankings board. It has happened many many times on the boys side where a single school can have 2 kids both in the top 10 but they only rank the 1, again because only one can compete  at state

Jbama, Class B Rating Board and LeeJay Templeton have reacted to this post.
JbamaClass B Rating BoardLeeJay Templeton

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar