Please or Register to create posts and topics.

South Dakota Class A Ratings 12 deep (Pre-Season) - 2024/2025

South Dakota Class A Ratings 12 deep (Pre-Season) - 2024/2025

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Thrashtrasher has reacted to this post.
Thrashtrasher

I’d make sure that  you check to see if flandreau and sisseston are staying class A…

Slaton Jones and he's only allowed to wrestle in one weight 😀,  not both 138 and 144.

Flandreau is going back down to B

So is Sisseton.

Which teams are moving to A's if those teams are moving down?

Canton should have the numbers to move up......Tri Valley is growing maybe them?

Brock Besler and Muskie have reacted to this post.
Brock BeslerMuskie
No matter where you go……There you are.

If you honestly think the pierre kid is better than the sturgis kid at 113. Uhrig is undersized at 106 as is Serck. I see those boys down at 106 still. You need to go beyond moving people up 1 weight and just using their state placement. Boonstra at 157 would be something to see, but I believe he is too short for that weight. Give me a week and I will put out a researched version. Thanks for the start though

duane has reacted to this post.
duane

Sturgis has a room more loaded than one might know.  Mason Hagen and Cade Willnerd will be wrestling varsity next year.  Probably more that I don't know about.  They should be on the rankings.

Quote from 4pointnearfall! on February 26, 2024, 11:00 am

If you honestly think the pierre kid is better than the sturgis kid at 113. Uhrig is undersized at 106 as is Serck. I see those boys down at 106 still. You need to go beyond moving people up 1 weight and just using their state placement. Boonstra at 157 would be something to see, but I believe he is too short for that weight. Give me a week and I will put out a researched version. Thanks for the start though

If you look back at the 23-24 season a lot of the kids were up 2 weight classes then dropped down after the 1st or second week.

4pointnearfall! has reacted to this post.
4pointnearfall!

Canton and Tri-Valley will be staying class B.  The enrollment number to go class A is 225 and Canton is around 204-207 right now.

Muskie has reacted to this post.
Muskie
Quote from Convoy on February 26, 2024, 3:17 pm
Quote from 4pointnearfall! on February 26, 2024, 11:00 am

If you look back at the 23-24 season a lot of the kids were up 2 weight classes then dropped down after the 1st or second week.

4pointnearfall,

The girls ranking's guy might be hanging it up so will need someone to do the girls - from your knowledge of all the wrestlers  that would be a good start for you to see how your rankings hold up.

I know the person that does them now  should I let him know your interested.

4pointnearfall! and ac3217 have reacted to this post.
4pointnearfall!ac3217

Naw, will stick to the boys...

24-25

3pointnearfall, Takedown247365 and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
3pointnearfallTakedown247365BultjeAHulk
Quote from Reaper on February 26, 2024, 7:21 am

Which teams are moving to A's if those teams are moving down?

Canton should have the numbers to move up......Tri Valley is growing maybe them?

I saw somewhere that Sisseton and Flandreu will be moving to Class B.

4pointnearfall! has reacted to this post.
4pointnearfall!
Quote from 4pointnearfall! on February 26, 2024, 4:04 pm

Naw, will stick to the boys...

24-25

How can you rank Levi Veskrna pre-season when he didn't even wrestle last year? You must be from Brandon.

Did you forget Van Emmerick from Tea, He did finish 6th this year

Also you only went 10 deep the ones ranked 11 and 12 still score points for team points.

How about your team points non listed.

Dave, interesting and 4pointnearfall! have reacted to this post.
Daveinteresting4pointnearfall!

Convoy,

Where to begin with you... I only went ten because that is how far I wanted to go. I did not list team points because I did not want to. I also am well aware that 11&12 would score team points. I guess if you want me to go 12 per weight I could and then list team points.  Maybe I have a reason or two about not listing Van Emmerick, I did not forget about him. I did forget about the younger O'Conner from Harrisburg, he should slide into top 8 in the mid-weights . How can you not rank Veskrna. Kid was a state qualifier as a Freshman and is a monster (as is O'Conner).  Why must I be from Brandon, because, I am using some logic and a bit of research. I'm not just moving kids up a weight. It is posters like you who make it difficult for message boards to work. You are a very negative person Convoy.

Quote from 4pointnearfall! on March 4, 2024, 9:29 am

Convoy,

Where to begin with you... I only went ten because that is how far I wanted to go. I did not list team points because I did not want to. I also am well aware that 11&12 would score team points. I guess if you want me to go 12 per weight I could and then list team points.  Maybe I have a reason or two about not listing Van Emmerick, I did not forget about him. I did forget about the younger O'Conner from Harrisburg, he should slide into top 8 in the mid-weights . How can you not rank Veskrna. Kid was a state qualifier as a Freshman and is a monster (as is O'Conner).  Why must I be from Brandon, because, I am using some logic and a bit of research. I'm not just moving kids up a weight. It is posters like you who make it difficult for message boards to work. You are a very negative person Convoy.

If you can't handle a little criticism from someone after you release "your" pre season rankings, good luck making it through the 2024-2025 season.

Jrocket, Reaper and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
JrocketReaperMajorac3217SkipFishhook
Quote from coachswen on February 26, 2024, 3:21 pm

Canton and Tri-Valley will be staying class B.  The enrollment number to go class A is 225 and Canton is around 204-207 right now.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

The enrollment is based off 9-11 grade.  This is our enrollment for 9-12th grade.  We are sitting at 204-207 for 9-11th grade.  Maybe in the future we will go back to class A, but we currently will be staying class B.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar