Please or Register to create posts and topics.

STATE Tournament Comments, Concerns?

Just a few thoughts.

I like the old schedule.   Semi-Finals on Thursday night just doesn't seem right.

The city of Fargo will make less also.   I'm guessing a lot of fans are home today and a lot of the ones there today will not be staying tonight.  The old schedule roped even the 0-2 kids there 2 days.  Now you have to place to make it to day 2.    I'll bet the coaches and wrestlers a little tired after a LONG and hard fought day Thursday.

I'm glad I could use my Flo account to watch!!

Any other concerns?   I'm not there so I'm guessing Fargo is still doing a good to great job with the way it's run.   But IDK?  Hope you like Fargo Dome food as you were pretty much stuck there all day.

Dakota Grappler has reacted to this post.
Dakota Grappler

Oh, One thing I forgot

WHY if there are no duals, are they not starting Thursday at 106?   Strange to me?

I know there’s still a fair bit of unhappiness with how they seeded the A brackets, but other than that I haven’t heard other complaints. I liked starting at other weights than 106 just because it was a bit different

One thing I like about duals on Saturday is guys going up and down.   Greenly was able to weigh in at 170 to bump to 182!!  Sveum must be a light 170 lber as he's at 160 today.  Moves like that are impossible with old schedule.

Congratulations KENMARE!!   Great to see that program rebound.

Viper has reacted to this post.
Viper

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar