Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Welcome to an experiment...

Jon Gums here, trying out a new message board, not exactly sure how it works yet...  But am willing to give it a try.

I need people to figure out how to register and post...

Go back to the old system.

Armbar has reacted to this post.
Armbar

Sorry,

Wish I could... it was hacked and no longer available.

It will get better as people discover how to use this one.

Have faith,

Jon Gums

Dakota Grappler

Part of me is sad that we're going to lose all of those conversations and history from the old system but change is part of life so I'm willing to try this new deal out and see how it goes "^,"

Hopefully everyone else does too

I was wondering what happened.  Not gonna lie, it really sucks losing all that content and discussions.   Why on earth would someone hack a wrestling blog, did they try to demand a ransom?  It took me a while to decide if I would re-subscribe, but here I am.

It will take a bit to get this place rolling, but once we do it will be awesome... Thanks for commenting...  with Facebook and more people using social media sometimes it is hard to pull them back... Post... and they will come.

Field of Dreams "if you build it, they will come."  I have faith.

Jon Gums

Dakota Grappler

Armbar has reacted to this post.
Armbar

Sadly, with all the different forms of social media, It won't be the same.  But this site will probably allow YouTube video clips, witch will be nice.  I haven't messed around with it much.

I have to say the new format stinks.  I feel like a democrat whining about free stuff and I realize that Grappler is free but it’s damn near impossible to use the new site and it’s turning people away from good wrestling discussion.

There are so damn many ads on each page, post and comments.  To open a post you have to close an ad and then you have to scroll a page and a half of ads to see the first comment then another page of ads before the next comment.

We talked about it at the past weekends tourney.  No one uses Grappler anymore due to this.  The SD A rankings had zero comments this week.  What does that tell you?  It’s  like Ricky Bobby putting a sponsor ad decal on his windshield …I feel like this is a bad idea.

The News page is how it should look like but the state discussions are a tragedy  Again, I know it’s free and you deserve to make money on the site but I spend 1/10th of the time on it now and notice all the old high volume posters are gone now too.  That can’t be what was intended.   Hopefully you can address it -Joe

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar