Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Which browser is working best for Dakota Grappler

Which browser did you use to log in to Dakota Grappler Message Board
Chrome
Firefox
Safari
other

To login and view this site I have heard that a certain browser works best...  Is Chrome or Firefox working best... I am on the administrative side so I have not had as many issues but... If a certain one works for you... It might be good to let everyone else know so there are less issues...

I will put up a poll so you won't have to make a comment if you don't want!

Edge

Dakota Grappler has reacted to this post.
Dakota Grappler

Chrome has worked fine for me so far.

Looks like its fixed!  Thank you!

Still unable to login with any browser.  Sent a few emails but no response.  Also clicked change password.

send emails to [email protected] I have not received any emails there... Glad it is working now.

If it works now... which browser are you using... I went into the backend of this message board and to wordpress help pages.  I do know that a few people have had problems logging in...

I have been told 90% of the issues with that has to do with which browsers people use... and these steps to fix...

(from the help pages)

1. Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security, we recommend that you keep your browser up to date.
  2. A force refresh or reload will cause the browser to re-check with the web server to make sure it has the latest copy of the web page you are viewing. Here are keyboard shortcuts for force refreshing your browser:
    Windows: Ctrl + F  Mac/Apple: Apple + R or Cmd + R
  3. If you are experiencing problems displaying WordPress.com pages, clearing the browser cache is a good first step to try to resolve the issue.
  4. and lastly try another browser..

Funny thing is... I don't think anyone who is having trouble logging in can see this...  I have been using Chrome and so far it has been good.

Jon Gums

Dakota Grappler

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar