Wow, I can’t believe I am here. I want to say bitter/sweet comes to mind.
Feeling come over me I have never felt before, tingly, nerves, tears and more I can’t even come close to explaining it. We all go through this differently with different feeling. I do know one thing though, I would not change it for anything in the world. Let’s walk through this… It helps me…
During a final wrestling event state, regions, a parent may experience a wide range of emotions, including:
- Excitement: Parents may feel excited to see their child compete in a final match and may be looking forward to watching them perform at their best.
- Anxiety: There may be some anxiety as parents worry about the outcome of the final event and how their child will perform.
- Nervousness: Parents may feel nervous for their child and may experience a range of physical sensations such as sweaty palms or a racing heartbeat.
- Pride: As their child competes, parents may feel a sense of pride in their child’s achievements and the hard work that they have put into training for the final event.
- Support: Parents may provide support and encouragement to their child during the event, whether that’s by cheering them on from the sidelines or providing words of encouragement and comfort.
It’s important for parents to remember that the final sporting event is just one moment in their child’s sporting journey. While it’s natural to feel a range of emotions, it’s important to support their child regardless of the outcome and to celebrate the effort and hard work that they have put into reaching the final event.
I wish everyone the best of luck as one door closes another one opens!